Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Arrival

Dex-chan lover
I'll comment on just one thing about this chapter --
The MC being summoned to the throne room after his session of training, and bowing down to the king while saying: "Yes, my lord."
While a very minor detail in this instance, I see it happening all over the place. A random guy is being dragged from their home, pulled into a throne-room, and some random schmock with a crown asks you to bend the knee and call him daddy. What the fuck?

It normally would not be that irritating, if it wouldn't be such a strangely popular trope, to have someone who shouldn't be affected by a culture, be pressured by it.
The MC is not the king's subject or citizen. At best, he's his savior and benefactor. At worst, he's his guest. He is not the MC's "lord". I have no idea what these authors think to themselves when they write that shit.

@Drifter I don't think it is going to go that way, but if it does I will give it 10/10. Down with the hero!
Though, my bet is they are both reincarnated/abducted (well, we know one of them is), and are just there to exchange greetings.

@kdrakari I miss that manga so much and yes, i definitely get those vibes from this too. Holy crap im dying laughing now

Dex-chan lover
Well, the Hero is Japanese I personally think he is safe since Lufasu wouldn't want to hurt people from his/her/it world.

Aggregator gang
Kid, you better hope that Lafasu is on your side or else you're going to get blitzed. It will not be happy go fun time for you (Dark Souls style.)

Did anyone else notice that the Hero was summoned from an unspecified year, when the main character (Lufasu / her Player) was summoned from (an indirectly, but clearly stated) 2033? I suspect temporal shenanigans. Like the Hero ends up returning to Earth and helps to develop the game of Exgate Online that the Player eventually plays as Lufasu.

I had an epiphany while at work last night: The demon lord is really Diina and she and Lufasu are doing this for some reason.

I'd die from laughter if the hero just gets rushed by both of them and then they flatten everyone else because of the collateral damage from their fighting

First it was a "SH**!" moment , then went to a "FU** we're screwed !" moment😗 Also I love the hero's reaction

Lmao... when you walk out of the starting village and just at the first step, you meet both the 'final' boss AND the 'hidden' boss at the same time. get rekt son xD

ivv

Dex-chan lover
GAGHAGHAHGAHagahgahahahagagah
Im dieieieieing xD

Dex-chan lover
This was hilarious.

Mr. Generico Isekai MC seems like a nice guy, and actually stands out because of how unabashedly standard Isekai he is. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Group Leader
If this was a real F2P game the hero only needs to bust out a credit card and press the most expensive "win" button a few times

Users who are viewing this thread