Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

xts

i honestly think that Dinna is still up to something, yea, she revealed herself and all, but I still stand by the first theory that she's somehow tied with the goddess or is the goddess[due to similar hair styles]. It just seems so obvious when she does crap like this. Also because of how she referred to that demonfolk during the Ares fight as a chess game piece.

Dex-chan lover
Dina is way to suspicious, she's either working with the goddess or she is the goddess

Double-page supporter
Damnit Diina, I thought you learned just a couple of chapters ago to obediently serve Lufasu! :mad:

I'm giving Dina the benefit of a doubt since she only understands her abilities in game mechanics like Lufasu. She never tried to teleport someone's head off.

Dex-chan lover
I never really trusted Diina, even after that stuff a little bit ago. I think she's still up to some shady business. Also, I think that the Goddess sounds a lot like the writers for the official storyline. I wonder how they are connected.

Dex-chan lover
*Furiously clicks the Support button*

This is a bug! Or somebody cheats! Or both! Somebody cheats the bugs! Ban plz!

Dex-chan lover
There's only 2 manga that I honestly always feel excited to read. Last boss and Nectar.

Dex-chan lover
K. Let's be real honest here. If the developer of the game was also sucked in - and I am using "developer" loosely here - and discovered that the world they were effectively writing was a real world... They would likely do one of two things: try and help the people... Carry on with their grand vision for that world.

I don't see this as a betrayal, if she is the "goddess" (and/or the developer/story writer - again used loosely), then ensuring the completion of 'her' grand design wouldn't be a betrayal...
But, that is with the massive assumption that the other "player" is the goddess...

Users who are viewing this thread