Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
...wasn't one of the 5 overpowered dragons on the moon? The Moon Dragon with something like 10 trillion health?

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Just with a casual swing of the blade she sliced the arm off and even carved a decent sized scar into a nearby moon. Imagine the damage she would do if she really gave it a good swing.

Aggregator gang
Oh man, this is delicious. When is this manga getting a worthy crisp adaptation it deserves?

Dex-chan lover
LMFAOOL that moment when you tell the goddess to fuck off and get out of your way...
Also what kind of class is "The Archenemy"? lol
@MCX01 Yeah hopefully that won't effect the weather or tidal patterns too much ....

@Witson
I am of the opinion that Deen wouldn't be able to pull it off, not to mention that they would probably outsource it like they did with Nanatsu no Taizai, maybe.
Ufotable or Bones seem the better options, heck even Mappa or 8bit.
The only example of a good show I remember from Deen is Konosuba and maybe Fate(although, I personally don't like that adaptation).
I probably missed a lot of shows from them though, however, I currently don't have much faith in them.
Although, they are better than Pierrot.

Dex-chan lover
For those who wondered what's MC actual level, it's 4286 https://answers.everydaycalculation.com/percent-of-what-number/70-3000
Kinda lame how MC doesn't go all out, but must be a reason for that, I guess.
If Goddess is more powerful still, why can't she just kill Lufasu already and be done with it? Weird.
Also, miniskirts and massive boobs are inherent to epic battles this days, it seems. So militaristic xD.
the goddess doesn't do that because she'd literally break midgard if she did

Dex-chan lover
"This is about 70% of my full power"

casually damages two of the planet's moons without even trying

Users who are viewing this thread