Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Supporter
It's funny how it could be emotional if we did know the vampire loli for like more than 3 chap.
I mean for lufasa yeah it's MAYBE important (we only know a rapid flash back lol) but for the reader lol, we did know one is gonna die, and well it's not the MC so yeah ...

thats not the strenght of a last boss......the last boss is a level 3000 and i guess it might even rise higher than that

Fed-Kun's army
Hah, good chapter. Still on the fence whether or not Diina is the goddesses' puppet or she's tricking the goddess. Can't wait for the next chapter with the lion dude.

Dex-chan lover
... I wonder why this Leon reminds me so much of Edward (Yuusha, yamemasu) by way of eyebrows...

No ! Benet T.T...... also to people think that she died only by sword , didnt mafaal said its the strongest sword in that world reaver rush , it even can cut moon in half ?

Double-page supporter
I usually don't peruse spoilers but I just want to thank those who provided them here.

Dex-chan lover
People be like "Vampires with regeneration can't be killed by a sword!" and forget that it's a magic sword and magic swords can kill things normal swords can't.

Also, I like Benet. It's sad how she went out but I like it. She did wait for hundreds of years for this. She definitely would've wanted to die this way.

Dex-chan lover
Pour a large one out for Benet, she was here for a short time but I'll miss her greatly

I thought benet is drinking lufasu's
P E E
or something...

Dex-chan lover
> Hugging a violent loli vampire is not really bad at all. It will be the sweetest memory you'll be creating in your whole life.
I had known a colleague of mine that attracted to such frank and fearsome woman, at the same time pretty.
Its that, he's enjoying every moment when his wooing on her kinda seems effective and had a reaction out of her.
Until they got married and he was very satisfied in taming that girl to become his bride...

> Maafal: "Specially that girl"
I think she meant that girl with portal skill. The Quality Assurance Girl...
By making a poke on the wall between heaven and midgard, she can go to the heaven and slap the goddess bewbs for being mean...

> What i did enjoy on this battle was, my imagination out of the battles between MC and Benet.
In my mind, MC large bewbs swaying violently while being attack by Benet, while Benet had a hundreds of pantsu shot moment combining in her thicc thigh and small plot.
What a great meal for my brain...

Dex-chan lover
What chapter of the wn are we in already? I want to read ahead now

I really like that they went full on with the rival thing it makes me sad to not see more Bennett but at least they did not go "vegeta"/"piccolo" with her

Users who are viewing this thread