Yearning For A Night Full of You - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, this chapter felt like a one-shot from an anthology, not my cup of tea on a personal level.
Exactly my thought especially with how fast the other girl trusted Nanase implicitly and even defended her reputation.

Still hoping this gets better in later chapters. The class divide seems interesting but with Nanase being implied as not really a delinquent I'm not sure why the divide matters at all. It might be more interesting to have Nanase be a delinquent who changed her ways but that is trope-y as well so idk.

Gentlemen and ladies, I was wondering if anyone has the twitter and/or the pixiv of the mangaka, I am really enjoying their art, much appreciated :).

WHAT THE HELL OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS. FINALLY A NEW POTENTIALLY GOOD GL?? YES PLEASE. I love u whoever created this thank u, I also love u translators thank u

Dex-chan lover
After states are united, here comes the civil war. Theme of this manga I guess, that I thought this is food manga...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, considering they just had two lengthy motorcycle rides the same day they met I'm fairly certain that according to yuri law and in most yuri manga that qualifies as having been married for at least two years and having minimum of at least one science baby.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about the lots of references from movies, and mangas I've read... but the dessert art is such a master piece I really like that .. it feels like they enhanced the flavor by colouring them and giving such fancy long name XD

Anyway too much happening in one chapter but good...Good

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh. Is this manga independently published? If so, it's understandable, I wouldn't complain further. If not, they need to replace the editor because they do really poor job on it. This manga art and story is decent, but the paneling and framing is atrocious. If the editor did their job right, it should already pointed out and corrected in rough draft.

Dex-chan lover
The color for the dessert was a jumpscare for me. Especially that shade of blue.
Not a big fan of those kind of colors in my food.

Users who are viewing this thread