Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - Returning to the Palace

Whenever I think ",I'm shipping them" I remember that he threw her into the demon's pit and I'm like.... hummm dunno

Thanks a lot for the chapter!!

Thank you for the chapter!
I still ship them even though he pushed her into a demon's pit >:3

Dex-chan lover
He knows. He's being sly since he already has female generals as well as males but he can't get close to them.

Its clear to me that he's the type that likes athletic girls rather than princesses.

But if he knows that she's from his past ? I dunno.

He know that that she is a girl?

What will happen in the future? About their relationship...

She is blushing... and just waiting for her realization about her feeling :")

I hope she won't het hurt

shameless did he actually detach the earring from her earlobe and give it to her? bruh its not a gift if she already owns it

@UglyDuck same, I want to know too! It looks like he was atleast in his mid to late teens while she was 7 years old in chapter 2 and 3. At the youngest, maybe he was 15 or up to 18 which means their age diff could be 8-11 years apart. He could also just be a very mature looking 13/14 year old which would lower the age diff to 6-7 years.

Fed-Kun's army
up until this point I remember loving this webtoon while seeing the raws. But it all goes to sh*t afterwards. When she started sleeping with him out of nowhere I thought okay but maybe he knew who she truly was and they both fell in love but it seems like he doesn't know it's his general. So basically after all this progress, the author went for a "love at first sight" with the female her rather than "falling in love with the person by his side that he was already favouring".
This won't make much sense in the future and it promises some major heartache moments since he has yet to find out her secret AND he has a woman meant to be the empress by his side who is vicious and will stop st nothing to destroy the MC.
I think I'll just drop this webtoon.

@Akera93

damn really, that sucks, i am not looking forward to that. just fooling outta no where. i might drop it as well then once it gets to that point. how disappointing ;-; thanks for the warning

@williamx No LOL
The earring was from the bag he was holding, she wasn’t wearing them. He only held up the earring against her ear.

Aggregator gang
He still doesn't know she's a girl, right??
And we know the emperor likes her, but it doesn't look like it's romantically yet, so it's painful to watch her react like that 😭

The height difference is kind of ridiculous. How small are the other females compared to the Emperor, when she’s almost 2 heads smaller than him. The women there must be half the Emperor’s size... lmao

@Akera93
yeah i was also really disappointed when they started sleeping together bc i thought the emperor knew lokheun's identity already... and then he goes ham trying to find her to make her his empress which gets me speechless bc wtf... y'all just slept together... you don't even know each other like that... and it also makes me sad that he can't even recognize that it's lokheun... like he really couldn't even ask 'yo do u have a relative named yeon' when they look exactly the same minus the gender

Users who are viewing this thread