Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - A Gentle Breeze

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

IT BEGINSSSSSSSS. Thank you for the chapter!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
oooooooooOOOOOOOOOO it begins!!! kfdajdfksdjf thank you so much for the chapterr ^^!!

Fed-Kun's army
to be fair the mask changing trick does make lot of features look so different or maybe is they way they draw it since she, in my eyes, does look way more diferent in disguise > < still this will be a rollercoaster for sure :'D

yknoww rather than making her features more masculine it looks like shes using the mask changing trick to just mirror the body she had back when she was 15ish and could pass for a boy

Thank you so much for the quick update .. can’t wait for the next chapter .. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ngl kinda disappointed he didn’t recognize her .. i mean i had a suspicion that he knew lok heun was a woman from the beginning but he shattered it .

i swear if this man takes more than 10 chaps to find out they the same person imma castrate him

Aggregator gang
Lol, is this going to be one of those stories where she'll end up being jealous of herself?

Thank you for the chapter!!! I had reread the series while waiting for the update and was totally sure he knew she was a girl, especially when he gave her that look after carrying her when the blood dragon appeared. Plus the "small hands" and earring part at the archery range. The mask/no mask her don't look all that different. 😭Here's to hoping she says something/slips up when she wakes up and he knows it's her sooner rather than later.

She use a facial change magic when she is in her male form that why he doesn't recognize her !
Also he is taking too much time to rescue here, she is dying! Why is he watching her like a pervert?!

hmmm i sense incoming *fricc time*

Thanks for the update! Can’t wait to see her reaction once she wakes up lolol

After finishing this chapter I couldn’t wait so I read the raws... And let me tell you the next episodes are rather ehem... well it left me a bit speechless

Users who are viewing this thread