Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - A Gentle Breeze

Thank you for the chps so far. I want to know what happens next.
I feel like the Emperor will later find out that bite mark on Lokheun's shoulder. Idk... I'm thinking he'll see it on the General's shoulder and be shook.

So when is this updating? It's been 2 months since the last update.

Lol, u saw that coming, she booked it out of there like she was running for her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣 😥 literally

I can't read it seriously. Because there's almost zero difference in looks when she is a "a boy" and current look.

Aggregator gang
Yanno you have the same name as one of my generals and youhave same height< same build and your face looks like his as well

EHH Can"t be the same you"re wesring a dress

Um...she’s knows how babies are made tho, right? I mean, I know she was literally in Hell, but someone must have told her about condoms, right?

I've read this before and i still have the same question.
How the hell does this Emperor not see the similarities of this "maid" and his imperial general like hello?

@sonablu Did you forget that she uses an ability to hide her features of a woman when she dresses as a man? Reread chapter 12, starting at page 5.

She learns how to change her entire persona. Meaning, her aura will be that of a man, and will not have features of a woman. The Emperor never even thought of the possibility of his general being a woman.

Also, when she was younger, since she was still a child, it was easy for her to appear as a boy since she hadn't matured yet.

Anyways...even though I knew she would run later, I was really happy they decided to make love. :DD

This might be one of the few sex scenes that made me blush. it was so cuuute

But...Idk if I can handle the frustration of where this story is going based off of that spoiler I saw a few chaps back. This is why I avoid cross-dressing mangas. And another love interest is introduced? Fuck that love triangle bullshit. I'm happy enough to gotten this far! I saw them bang; that's good shit.

y'all hold on tight because the truth isn't 100% revealed until chapter
even though there are suspicions before then. JUST FYI FOLKS

That was frickin beautiful. One of the only stories that include intimacy in intimate moments like this.

She teleported herself so fast lol The emperor will suffer insomnia now 🙄😅🤣

Users who are viewing this thread