Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - A Gentle Breeze

I'm planning to wait for more chapters bt can't wait anymore. GAhHH more please snowy scans ;-;

@Himecchi I knoow but still it's a manhwa and sometimes you don't really need a complicated reason to fall in love, I mean the chemistry is there hoho and you have to admire the ART *chef's kiss*
Also seems like their romance is a bit based on 'destiny', or at least that's the vibe I've gotten so far :D

Emperor's pillow talk logic: 'We are just a man and a woman...Neither one of us higher than the other.'

Me: Errmm well except for the fact that you are the emperor, the person with absolute power in the country, and an 8 year age gap in difference between that minor below you sir. Also women were considered inferior to men back then (hell the only way for a woman to gain status in imperial palace was through the emperor's favor as emperess / relative/ concubine in his harem) so yea I'd say there's a pretty high chance one of you is 'higher' than the other here😒 ...dems the facts.

@WholesomeTriangles & @skytempest😂

He find a random injured girl and is like "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT YOLO" and wants to bang her and I'm like.... what? I find this creepy, and also is he not older than her? Also he does not know her at all? I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS

I'm conflicted on whether to like this or not, because what the hell is going on?

That’s right turn around while you still can because it just feels so wrong and complicated

Users who are viewing this thread