Dex-chan lover
Hhhoooooo boooyyyyyyy
That escalated fast but boyo emperor sure does have manners. Pft
Many thanks

Supporter
I can't unsee that neck...
5CdzAAh.jpg

Aggregator gang
Wow. That escalated really quickly! I'm so excited to see where this is going to go!!!
How long will it take for him to realize she's Yeon Lok Heun???

Edit:
@Liilatz You never know!! Sometimes it happens all of a sudden!! Though when that happens, the comic usually ends soon after..... 😭 So I guess 100+ chapters is a good thing.... 😭

Group Leader
Okay, this is really starting to feel like they got hit by black magic or somebody slipped love potion into their drinks
What's with those weird sparks when they've only met for a few hours
Yeon aside, since she's already interacted with him before (but not enough to be *this* in love), the emperor really met her just a few hours ago and is already basically obsessed...

Also, they didn't even have sex? what was that sweaty cuddly montage then, just snuggling?

@4sarah1212 probs like after 100+ chapters at the very least I'm afraid. most stories are like that sadly :')

@4sarah1212 yeah true why it gotta be like that :(( the raws are up in the 70s now and I honestly don't think YLH will end anytime soon... but as you said, you never now hahah

When living beings have a near brush with death or made aware of their mortality, there is a slight instinctual drive. . . 😏

Reason and a short nap put a stop to that. 😆

Soooo, the story is developing from a historical piece to a almost smut? Keep going, I have no complaints myself.😏

Users who are viewing this thread