Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Contributor
Considering some of the other scanlations, not bad. The note are a good idea since you aren't used to it. Will help for you to find a way to remove the marks.

It's not actually that bad, and definitely preferable to nothing at all. I'd say keep it up until a propper group swoops in and takes it off your hands, or the previous guys decide to continue.

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for the chapter ;;; I can only pray for more

Hello! Aera here. I'll try to edit another chapter within this week. TT I'm sorry again for snitching, for the mistranslation and not comprehensible sentences. I'll make it better.

Please do leave a tip/advice about what translation app/sites should I use and how should I make it cleaner.

Thank you for continuing this!! This is good, i think you should definitely do more. And also i think toonkor(?) Has smaller watermarks for the raws

Double-page supporter
don't have any suggestions for you but wanted to thank for sharing your hard work - really appreciate the update.

Thank you for this chapter! I'd rather prefer this than nothing at all! Please continue doing them (>.<)

OMG 😭😭😭

I couldn't believe there's update
I think your work is good I understand the chapter perfectly..plz do continue I need to know what happend 😢

this is better than nothing at all, please keep translating! All in all that translation seemed smooth and made sense. Thank you sm for translating~! <33333

Users who are viewing this thread