Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 54 - Spring Rain

@JeDePi Well now I have no choice but to escalate the giving!

behold - the raws up to chapter 88! edit: as mentioned by someone else, I'm gonna delete the link so as to not cause problems but you can pm me if you want it!

Even if we still can't understand the dialog, just watching the pretty images is enjoyable me thinks

@royalbl I think you should remove the link and refrain from publicly posting it as a precaution even though it can be searched. If you have to share, I suggest doing so privately.

This explains a lot. I looked over the raws but couldn’t understand the dialogue so I was SUPER confused as to why Yeon Lokheun was in a maid outfit again haha.

I’m always so excited when she’s with the emperor again. But I know that it’s gonna take a loooong while for anything to be resolved based on the raws 😭

What’s so hard using Seo-rin as the name rather they used Selene. You know it’s really weird when there’s a western name in a Asian comic. Translator use your common sense!!!!! You know if SJW can scream about white washing a character then I can say it’s white washing the name!!!!! I’m so angry right now, again and again translator uses the easiest way (for them) by westernized the name, they can’t be bothered to use the actual name. Why do you use Selene? You think Seo-rin is weird and Selene is more appropriate? Urghhhh, you need to check your brain. Oh, and I also blame the readers who accept this practice, who can’t be bothered to ask why the translator use westernized names or even ask the translator to use westernized names.

Double-page supporter
How coincidental her hair color is the same when the sketch has no color

Fed-Kun's army
ffs this is why you shouldn't lie...you can't know who might be taking advantage of the hole left by that lie .-.

Users who are viewing this thread