Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 54 - Spring Rain

WTF
IS cereal soup?
What is it? the endless wonders the world brings us is immeasurable.
stupid questions are always the best.

I can't guess if he knows or not. It could be that he was acting so caring towards yeon because he sees her as the kid he picked up. But still my mind wants to believe the emperor knows

Dex-chan lover
I am super hype for this ship sinking plot development, even if they end up resolving it later, I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

I seriously hope he won't mistake the maid for the mc... However...the guy did fall for her at first sight... We'll have to c how this goes x_x

Dex-chan lover
"You look like the type to have many women."
What the fuck? Did he forget that he threw him in a demon hole for 3 years as pretty much a child? Where would these women be coming from?

@icekatze you sure you want it to keep going like this though? I'm at chapter 88 of the raws and it still hasn't gotten any better and at this point I need a drink or something

Dear translator-sama,
I have searched for the answer to help cure you of your most curious thoughts that keep you up at night. Cereal is NOT soup :)

Sincere thanks for your hard work,
- A reader with too much time

oh god that hurtsss
that "is cereal soup" made me laugh tho thank u HAHA

Dex-chan lover
Dear translator-sama,

Don't listen to @missymissy. Cereal is soup. Because soup has a variety of edible items suspended in a liquid. Temperature is irrelevant to discussion since cold & hot soup and cold & hot cereal exists. So thus you must breakdown cereal to it's simplest parts and compare it to soup, where you will find that there is no difference between the two. Thus soup is cereal.

Sincere thanks for your hard work,
- Another reader with way too much time

Dex-chan lover
@royalbl
Hehe! Maybe I'm just obsessive compulsive or something. 😋

@Torappu
I certainly hope the emperor doesn't get let off the hook for the 3 years in the demon hole. Although it does seem like that whole thing is largely forgotten by this point.

@someunregpunk
Some people I know and I will occasionally refer to cereal as "breakfast soup." I think it definitely counts as a soup too.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me if they're retarded enough to let some random maid ruin this story?

Did anyone think that the maid might be Lokheun's half-sibling she never met? Cuz her stepmother was pregnant with a child when Lokheun left and the two look extremely similar.

Dear fellow reader with too much time, @someunregpunk,
I appreciate your counter-argument but I am standing by my previous statement. I have consulted with the omniscient Google-sensei, and his answer states that soup is liquid food made by boiling. Thus, unless you have a peculiar liking to hot-mushy-baby-food-like cereal, cereal is not soup.
Another question I have stumbled on that might trigger some late night ponderings is:
Is toothpaste a liquid or a solid? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread