Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 54 - Spring Rain

@JeDePi
chapter 63, wait for it. Though, lol, come chapter 88 nothing is resolved still...well, sort of. He's becoming more angry about not knowing who she is so now it's a hunt for her identity - I think. The raws are tough to decipher but basically he's issued a search for her.

thanks for the translation and yes they finally confessed I wonder how it will escalate from now on owo

I'll add one more to the insomnia: what about the yogurt and cucumber one that people from Middle East countries eat? 😆

Dex-chan lover
@missymissy
"I appreciate your counter-argument but I am standing by my previous statement. I have consulted with the omniscient Google-sensei, and his answer states that soup is liquid food made by boiling. Thus, unless you have a peculiar liking to hot-mushy-baby-food-like cereal, cereal is not soup."

Hot cereal exist. Oatmeal exists. Oatmeal is considered cereal. And Oatmeal can be eaten both cold and boiled in a liquid. Thus cereal is soup as per your above statement. Thanks for proving my point. uhm... I realize after reading this, this may sound hostile. I have no hostility against you. I may suck at writing.

Oh and toothpaste is basically a colloid. Think jello. Same thing.

Both of them look so miserable 😭 Thank you for the new chapter 💕

Well, my endless wondering during the nights are whether I should make a bowl of instant noodles or not. Midnight hunger is scary you know..

*sees debate going on in the comments section on whether cereal is soup or not*

me: *grabs popcorn*

Aggregator gang
Cereal isn't soup if you don't put milk in it, and I for one don't.
I put my cereal in my milk though, so I guess cereal is a drink for me...

Selene, a maid, must remain a maid and figure out how to make cereal soup every morning.

Users who are viewing this thread