Yeon Lok Heun

@BearSenpai It's not really his fault. It's implied in the demon cave she learned an illusion skill from one of the ghost staying there. To us the readers it's frustrating but she is using literal magic to maintain her male appearance.

I FLIPPING LUV THIS ITS SO GOOD, but ik that the moment of her telling everyone that she’s a girl is gonna be awkward... or i’m hoping that the emperor knows himself (he finds out later) either one of those ways r gonna be awkward but i luv it it’s such a good story so far

Si pumped for season 2. Thanks to all the groups who translated a part of this wonderful story.

I hope that new girl isn't as sketchy as I find her right now. I swear the emperor is gonna be reminded of Yeon if he meets her then fall for her because they're so similar. Jk let's hope I'm really off

ugh i can't wait to see the emperor's reaction once he find out the truth behind her identity, will he be surprise or.. well anyway i hope nothing TOO big will blocked their love for each other

omg he's gonna find her again
will she get away with her hidden identity or will he find out :0

He will see her again and he will mistake her as the bride???? I'm not ready to see such angst😭😭

One of the many webtoons I love, bht must abandon since the updated are so slow I rather read after its finnsihed

Can someone enlighten me a bit about the sexual violence tag? I want to read that story but that type of tag triggers me a lot.

@KinErwald

There's a thing in the first few chapters (might actually be in the first) that cover the background of the MC and her childhood years (is pretty sad, but doesn't happen to MC, which for most is the main concern). There are references to stuff later on as well (criminals being criminals in a Wuxia world), but it doesn't seem like we have to worry about the MC or any major characters (unless I forgot something).

TLDR: I think it refers to an event in the MC's backstory (but doesn't happen to her). In general she is pretty badass, so I don't think we have to worry about her.

@KinErwald
It didn't trigger me at first but I just felt like people got raped left and right. That makes it sound worse thanIt isn't incredibly graphic or detailed but I started getting depressed. That's my opinion though. Minor characters would get raped to make you hate the villains more. It's a good story though. I feel like the pacing is too fast to tell an entire life story in so little chapters and major plot points felt brushed over BUT it's enjoyable. Besides the pacing and occasional brief mentions of sexual violence, I liked this story.

Users who are viewing this thread