Yeon Lok Heun

BRUH, what are you guys doing we are already doing this and when i say we i mean CENTINNI GROUP is doing THIS. IF YOUR GUNNA PICK SOMETHING UP AT LEAST CHECK IF ITS DROPPED WHY YOU GOT TO STEAL IT LIKE THIS WHAT YOUR PROBLEM smh. Anyways im here to ask you to stop as we are doing this thank you very much!!!
https://mangadex.org/group/12279/centinni/manga/

Oh shit, wtf. Thats terrible. Is this series nothing but women being treated like shit by evil nobles?? Every arc is about a women being abused wtf. Still good story though.

Isn't she like 15? And he's in his late 20s? I'm just checking bro. Why hasn't anyone said anything about this? Please tell me. Like please. I need some insight and other opinions on this.

@Amaterasu07 If you're talking about the emperor I think he's in his early 20s. It was said that he waited to took over the throne until he was 18 and he first met MC at shrine before that happened. MC was around 8 years old at that time and he could be sth like 15

Fed-Kun's army
The emperor is 25 (the chapter with dowager stated it).. yeon is 17 or 18. When she came back after 3 years, it was stated but I cant rmb which.

To Aera and the Guksu team, thank you so much for translating and continuing this series!! it's been quite a while since it was updated, so we thought that it was dropped (again), so really, thank you so much!! The updates so far are pretty steady too and the quality is great :')) im so glad i did not remove this from my library awee

Thank you for translating!! Please don't do as Centinni did and translate four chapters then leave it paused until who knows when. We love this story!

@AbrarMalik I did my research and it told me exactly what I said. This story was being translated from chapter 1 to 37 by Snowy Scans and then they dropped it and Centinni picked it up but only translated four chapters before pausing the translation. They brought this on themselves. Of they don't have the resources/time/will to translate this they shouldn't have started.

Group Leader
@ojou
Haha it's not really a "pick up" because I also worked on ch 39-43 as 'flaire'. I'm glad you're enjoying tho and I hope we can continue to translate and catch up to the raw ^^
Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread