Yeon Lok Heun

It's kinda frustrating to see the emperor's agony. However, I kinda hope that their love story will be slow and steady instead of rushing into things, since I want Lok Heun to stay as a strong soldier.

Dang this is going nowhere at this rate he would already be married.. Another obstacle to come and become so frustrating.. And then later somehow he will figure something is she and then another drama. TBH the frustration is the reason why I hate cross dressing plots like huh.... I this one is so obvious how could he not.!!?? I tell apart lile legit look at them as he or she TBH the same looking!!!

I wonder if he ever figures out she's a woman. Men can be so dense sometimes. But women can be too. Why didn't she share her true gender when they first met, when he first made a deal to save her father in exchange keeping her? Now she has to keep up her charade.

Sigh, for people saying 'oh it's so obvious that she's a woman' etc, bare in mind that even though we as readers know who she is and have witnessed her transformation, due to the art style, the difference between her 'male' and 'female' appearance is not that big. However in the story it's probably much greater than the art presents. She uses a technique to hide her gender, meaning she trully is a man when she is presenting herself as one, however she is not a manly bulky man, coz she can't change the structure of her body much, basically she gotta work with what she has lol.
Also, the art style makes them all have these fancy hair and eye colors, but if this were RL they'd all look pretty similar... So yeah...
The Emperor is definitely suspecting her at this point, for multiple reasons, more or less for her appearance, but he's noticing her speech, aura, gestures, etc.

Sh

I have a Question. Is it true that after season one ended it was dropped like "this girl is little wild"?! raws wasn't updated after long time too :((

These regular updates are like heaven. I love this series. Can’t wait for the emperor to find out the woman he loves is right before him every day.

I love this new Ep 55. Lok heun is beautiful. I wish there are more scenes of her being herself (a woman)

Users who are viewing this thread