Yeon Lok Heun

this is one of the best manhwas that i’ve read it’s so good and the art is beautiful

For anyone reading the raws for this comic the Emperor already knows who she is (though our MC is clueless) and he is going to reveal to her soon that he knows. This is such a good story. Can’t wait for the translations to catch up to the raws!!!

@chohan - To access the raws go to and type in the name of this manga in the search. You can just cut and paste in the Korean name of this manga from this site.

@Mhwang2002 I think it is better not to mention the name publicly even though it can be searchable. Perhaps it would be better via private message.

This story is killing me slowlyy😭😭😭.
I think the love story is kind of tragic bcuz the emperor has everything in his hand but the thing that he wanted the most is just a girl that is close to him but far to reach. But actually the one who's suffered the most is yeon lok heun always near the emperor to serve him and watching him suffered she want to tell the truth but when she realised what kind of position she is in, she shut her mouth and stand beside him as loyal guard and willing to sacrificed everything for his sake

never have I hated so much something that I love so much
I hear the sound of my heart slowly splintering into pieces with every chapter
this is ultimate masochism because everyone reading this and continuing to read will continue to do so until they somehow get an aneurysm from the sheer amount of painful emotions and die or the author somehow dies for making people suffer like this because when god asked the author’s parents how much sadism they wanted their child to have all they said was yes

Gonna cry from how painful this love story is. Perpetual pain is the only pp for me too 😢

Group Leader
@chohan to access the raw legally it requires Korean phone number and age verification (since the series is r 15). And then you will have to buy coins.

This is so great! Please continue translating i beg u~~~
It's not really gore so if u have faint heart like me, u will still be able to read it..

I love strong yet delicate & smart fl, can't wait until they catch up to the raws 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread