Yeon Lok Heun

That emperor is a real piece of work. You don't want your son to be better than you? Isn't that the goal of every parent? To hope your children will be better and live a better life than you? But instead he goes and changes his son's birth date cause it makes him feel small

I had high hopes for this because the art seems nice and the story interesting but the pacing is a complete mess. The story will skip around a lot and introduce new things quickly via info dump. Such a shame since the first few chapters were pretty solid.

Thank you for translating this series! The story is amazing, as expected for a fight of throne. Looking forward for the next update. Don't forget to stay healthy, translation team! <3

Thank you so much or translating this. I’m really enjoying reading this and the story seems very interesting.

The gore and sexual violence tags are not misplaced here. There isn't any of that in greater detail.

*sque* I was really excited reading that update! Finally shes back :D Cant wait for the next chapters

@tlmj78 If you put the title in google you get the books

Hmm I wish she would take her revenge on da emperor and not forgive him easily ...atleast make him pay !!!

Honestly, the emperor needs to step up his game because MC seems quick to forgive but I'm not gonna forgot how he basically straight up murdered a kid.

What will happen when the emperor know that lokheun is a woman?

Is it still far away rght?

Users who are viewing this thread