Yeon Lok Heun

Honestly everybody gets raped left and right just so that you can hate the antagonists even more. It's kinda low-key getting on my nerves. I just feel like rape is a plot device. The author is like, "You all should hate this villain I made. He's a murderer, a rapist and an all-around evil guy!" It is kind of upsetting, BUT I signed up for this when I followed it and ignored the sexual violence tag. Moreover it's just mentions of rape. I GUESS it's fine. Would I give this as high a rating as everybody else? No. Would I say it's flat out bad? No. I'm still tagging along for this ride though. It's a teeny bit fast paced but MEH. I guess it's aight. I really am curious to see how this goes.

This female MC is too badass for me not to read this. I love how she's a gentleman in the truest spirit. That moment where she was like 'oh, your wife was a man' 'I can carry him for you'. lol

I also have to agree that the rape every time is kinda weird. A few times makes the story seem darker, and expected from the tag, but if the author keeps having every side character/victim be raped for each side story it definitely seems like a plot device. I mean, that guy already was causing a disease to spread and separated two lovers, he's already evil enough without the rape?

Can't wait till they translate chapter 33!! Read the raws, and I'm pretty excited...

Thanks for translating❤️❤️

i thought the emperor realized yeon was a girl after she was able to accept that sword that signifies the empress? why is he still using male pronouns

im constantly wondering whether ga-ryun knows she's a girl and if what the red dragon said was only heard by the emperor or did lokheun not here?! ahdjfkjs I LIKE THIS THOUGH IT'S NOT BAD.

Thank you for the translations!

I don't like the girl with the orange hair who always clings onto the emperor, but I feel bad for her at the same time. Idk anymore.

Thanks for the double release, this has quickly become my favorite series at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread