Yeon Lok Heun

I dunno about this one. Ok arounf chapter 31-37 he was captured by a beauty he doesnt know and they did it. Seems like he only fell for her bc of her beauty. And I can just label him as a bland person. The author just got a lazy way of an excuse for having a sex scene on this one. I really don’t like stories where character fell for having sex ?? Seems like I read too much of those to know where this one is going. Romance starting off from physical contact isn’t it. Im tired of it tbh. Imagine falling for someone just because you find them “beautiful” idk about that one. Unless someone tell me that he knew from the start then maybe ill go back from reading this. But as of now? Its a drop >___<

The fact that people think its okay too?? is just :// liek yall really like these kind of bland stories im- at loss for words. Countless of these stories are just sex then romance like ????? It’s so bland and a lazy way to tell a story that could had more potential

@Orangeleafsx agree with you, but i'm not gonna drop this one. Yes I don't like the emperor treat her, can't recognize her which is so stupid, and how he just blind by her beauty. But its not like I hate it either.

@Wheedta its okay! it’s too soon for you judge I guess haahha because I saw the raw but I only saw the pictures. But I got mad because seems like he sleeps around w a beauty he doesn’t know which is stupid tbh?? Like idk because I read too much of these and I feel like theres no depth to the characters. Like the female lead for this one is boring and she doesnt have a personality...

Explanation:
Emperor doesn’t recognize her because she’s hiding behind the face changing art she learned from Sorin the Lair of Demons. This is in the novel. The comic isn’t very clear on this.

Users who are viewing this thread