Yeon Lok Heun

Why so cruel Snowy scans ?? 😭
(Just kidding, take your time, and thanks for the great serie ^^)

Zmk

@Lifeatitsfinest I also thought the same. It is too out of character for the ML and FL to do something like that without prior feelings for each other. I'm glad there are other people who also thinks that😥

Oh my.. I love every ch more this manga! Thx guys, I’m in quarantine and your work makes me very happy🥰

Omg this past chapters make me have feel a certain way and i love it. I cant wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for the update

[He will continue to search for her. He eventually finds her inside a palanquin after many chapters believing she will be wed to someone. But he is still longing for her./spoiler]

i have a question.
In ch 37, did she use her face changing technique? Because i have a hard time thinking that our home girl was that unrecognisable.

@annabelleish yeah, I mean, she uses her face-changing skill when she's a man, in chapter 37 no bc she doesn't need to hide her real face, so the emperor and the rest knows the face of Yeon when she's a man, they've never seen her real face

@Maech actually that's kind of true but
I'm not quiet sure bc I don't know Korean, but from what I've read, they like clear the misunderstanding like in chap 62, they're really cute

Few chapters ago i was wondering when she will dress up and steal his heart but maaaaan they went from zero to 100 😂😂❤

Users who are viewing this thread