Yeonwoo's Innocence

This seems to have more potential to be a Yaoi than a straight romance honestly. The straight vibe is just... not there? I don’t know how to explain it.

I really like this!! why you really want this to be a yaoi even though the author has made it very well and unique! yaoi with a story like this would be very cliché
Yeonwoo precious innocent boi X haesol the ice queen ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Damn, there be some freaky people in the comments but aside from that, the story is ok would give a 7-8/10 maybe because there’s some things that could improve on (mostly Mc), but other than it’s good.

People saying that just two guys being bros should be turned into a yaoi manga, just why? Why can't exist friendship between two men without romantic love? Just like that dude of the last chapters that though that the girl is just filtering around with every guy that she approached.

i agree w the comment under me, it rly irks me sometimes that some people cant stand seeing just 2 men being bros and constantly wanting a romantic development, same goes for when people cant see a normal friendship w/o romance whatsoever between a man and a woman, but to each their own ig

Dex-chan lover
So, does ML ever grow a pair, or does he keep acting like a scared puppy for the whole story?

Users who are viewing this thread