YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4

Aggregator gang
The MC is making me cringe way too much, she fucking stole 700 euros from you, are you really that starved of female attention? And the fucking trope of a bitch being inexperienced and a virgin is touching my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
Let’s just take a second to look at some character profiles now that chapter one is done.

Main Heroine: Is an actual criminal that stole money from the MC; pretends to care about her manga, but refused professional advice delivered politely; pretends she didn’t steal money from the guy earlier and doesn’t apologize; ignores and gets mad when another author tells her how it is; still doesn’t care about the mc and resorts to blackmailing him to go along with her ridiculous plan

Main Character: Is a complete pushover, wimp, simp, and coward; Doesn’t report that he was beat up and mugged because high school girl (I don’t know how much 70k Yen is in USD (and am too lazy to google), but he said that’s his grocery money. He’s lost his living expenses and refusing to get it back to protect the pride he never had; plus those girls are straight up criminals and need to be reported for their sakes and the community (least they end up that bad when they graduate). He should have at least reported them to the police and/or their school because it’s the right thing. Also acting like getting your money stolen is A-okay because you say a highschool girl’s panty shot is just gross); Does give solid good advice, but doesn’t disown an idiot when she refused to take it and then gets mad when someone criticizes her work because she didn’t listen to his advice; doesn’t report his clients criminal activity to the publication company (still wrong); is easily blackmailed and forced into doing stuff he doesn’t want to by someone at least 7 years younger than him.

I’m sorry, but am I supposed to like ANY of these two characters? Not want to throw the tablet I’m reading this on that the mere thought that these are the characters I’d be stuck with if I continued reading this? Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope. No no no no no. I know when to dodge a bullet when I see one coming. These characters are two of the most hateable characters I’ve read (out of antagonists and protagonists).I don’t see them growing and honestly even if I did with these starting personalities, I just don’t want to. This might have worked if the manga went for comedy (even then their characters are too bad), but the goal seems serious. It also could have worked with different personalities or maybe if the MC suggested going on fake dates and she agreed to it (without blackmail). Also that blackmail picture doesn’t even look like they’re having sex; it looks like she took a selfie with him in the background, and again anyone willing to have sex with their editor and/or blackmail their editor (who already wanted to help them) into doing ehat they want, needs to be fired (or have a bad reputation? Whatever the equivalent to fired is for manga artists). The MC needs to stop being a cuck before I can enjoy anything of this series. From the description and cover I thought I was getting a cute yankee girl falling in love for the first time with an older guy and trying to make him fall for him with cute pushy rom com antics. Not whatever this is

Double-page supporter
Simp!

And I really dont like this heroine. I like the delinquent types, but I just dont like her. From what I seen so far. She got told by a pro her mangas trash, yet she throws that trantum. You also dont need to have love "experience" to write an entertaining manga.

@Xxjuggernaut its not sexual harassment if its between girls.

Fed-Kun's army
And just like that, the end of the first chapter and I'm dropping this.
There are so many other more interesting mangas, and I don't see the value of me spending my time and life reading this thing and hoping that there is a point where I think "Hmm this is actually good/interesting", (when I'm actually hating/disliking this..)
If that doesn't happen during the first chapter, it's not worth the time.

Wow this is hot garbage. Female MC is an insufferable bitch and the male MC is such a beta he lets her walk all over him. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

LAUIFGUYOSFYFYOASFIYFDOYUAFSUDFASFDYFSAUY I CANT WITH THIS MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS SO RETARDEDDDD

SO THIS RANDOM GIRL JUST COMES UP TO HER AND ASSUALTS HER, EVEN THOUGH SHES MEANT TO BE STRONG, SHE CANT RESIST! PLUS I THINK THAT WAS MEANT TO BE THE ANTAGONIST. WORST INTRO EVER FOR AN ANTAGONIST

OH AND WE CANT FORGET THE PART WHERE SHE JUST STARTS GOING OUT WITH HIM AFTER LITERALLY HATING HIM AND ONLY KNOWING HIM FOR AROUND AN HOUR!

A lot of you are thinking with western mentalities but in Japan they view quite a lot of things with a "oh well it happened" kinda attitude I'm not saying it's excusable nor right but that's just how Japanese society functions with some fiction in it. Though I will say her blackmail picture is pretty poor 😂 Like he's pretty far from her to be screwing her unless he's Mr. Fantastic and can stretch it that far lol

Dex-chan lover
A lot of you are thinking with western mentalities but in Japan they view quite a lot of things with a "oh well it happened" kinda attitude I'm not saying it's excusable nor right but that's just how Japanese society functions with some fiction in it. Though I will say her blackmail picture is pretty poor 😂 Like he's pretty far from her to be screwing her unless he's Mr. Fantastic and can stretch it that far lol
He's just that big bro, he's got like like 3 feet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm walking on this story, terribly unrealistic photo aside, I'm not reading a blackmail love story between two pervert coworkers. I give a hoot about the age gap, the fact she's a criminal, the fact she's attacked him before, and to some degree the perversion, but I'm not watching as someone's forced into a relationship that was already amoral but I could read because I generally most of my morality aside except for some basic standards. My basic standards: no polygamy, no blatant homophobia, no sexism whatsoever, no blatant racism, no blatant disdain for democracy in general or for democratic movements, and no ignoring, tolerating, or endorsing any form of non consensual romantic or sexual acts or relationships.

Dex-chan lover
The girl doesn't bother me that much, but the guy is pretty annoying with how he's constantly whining and freaking out over literally everything. Also, that female judge sexually assaulting her was like, incredibly unrelated to the plot. I can do without random fanservice in general, but this was even more random than usual. Like, it didn't make any sense whatsoever for her to do that in that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread