YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - YJK Visiting Her Boyfriends' Parents' Home

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, mad props to Katou for not dismissing (not sure if he noticed, lol, but at the very least he didn't start justifying her actions with some stupid reason) the advances and confessing, on the other hand, gal got jelly while not in a real relationship, put him on the spot with that visit, and then laughed at how dirt poor his family is (even if that looked seriously over the top).

@savagebj @Popesmear
If you look at the description you'll see manga is already finished, but we are not even half-through with translation yet.

Dex-chan lover
The man grew some balls... also, there're 21 more chapters, so we'll have a lot of drama nonsense xD

@Bakaman ikr! I was thinking the same thing. at least send them money for something beside bread crumbs. but maybe he is sending them money and their other expenses are enough to take it all up. there was no father in these chapters, so maybe he is the only one paying for them

@Bakaman ofc he does but it's not like he's making a lot of money and he hasn't been there really long

Group Leader
This series has 21 chapters left so its not getting axed u guys and it was already completed to begin with 😁

Aggregator gang
Although the series is stupid and ridiculous, it has its moments of cute fluff and it’s nice.

so they're a couple awesome! Now the Drama is gonna come from him fuck8ng up and smashing the married cheating co worker wew.

Dex-chan lover
"... something hard is hitting me" ... Ya got damn right something HARD is hitting yooooouuuuuuu!!!! What did you expect putting your naked body against mines ... I mean his ... living vicariously through manga, lol ... sob.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks mixed bathing is really hot? Lol.

This manga writing is weird as always. Is that supposed to be funny? Their family situation feels depressing and the girl laughing at is really off-putting...

Fed-Kun's army
Was anyone else suddenly hearing "Unchained Melody" during a certain part of this chapter? Just me? Ah...okay... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread