Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 162 - All The Best

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo, everything worked out? Just like that? Ok...

Also, Mahiru, you didn't win, Kou turned into a vampire already, it's just not permanent, but he did it.

Dex-chan lover
Another useless chapter, great. No offense but this arc feels like a drag at this point. :rolleyes:

I mean what was the point of all these past weeks? It is not like the story got any more exciting.

Certain people will probably use the dumb-emoji, but this is how I feel about this arc.

I LOVE this series, just not a fan of the arc. It seems pointless and it drags on for no good reason.

The friendship between Kou and his friend is non-existent to me because we barley saw them interact in the manga. I believe this arc would be 10% more intense if there was actually something at stake here.

My prediction is one of the following two things happen:
1)Kiku realizes Kous friend loves his friends and accept she will die and dies naturally.
2)Kiku turns her lover into a half-vampire so they can be together.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter is kinda funny. Feels like it's rushing toward the end but at the same time this has been nothing but slow journey through a swamp of nothing.
Though I guess it is a bit expected of this author?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is kinda funny. Feels like it's rushing toward the end but at the same time this has been nothing but slow journey through a swamp of nothing.
Though I guess it is a bit expected of this author?
Kinda lol. You sum up my thoughts perfectly. For weeks we got nothing but useless flashbacks and stuff and NOW suddenly he wants to end it. This arc could have been over like 1 month ago.

This whole arc would probably take 2 anime episodes. I don't even see how they could adapt this without it being a drag in the anime lol.

BTW YOU ARE AMAZING!

Double-page supporter
Kinda lol. You sum up my thoughts perfectly. For weeks we got nothing but useless flashbacks and stuff and NOW suddenly he wants to end it. This arc could have been over like 1 month ago.

This whole arc would probably take 2 anime episodes. I don't even see how they could adapt this without it being a drag in the anime lol.

BTW YOU ARE AMAZING!
The secret is  flasbacks!
Flashbacks everywhere, pal.

Users who are viewing this thread