Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 177 - Nosebleeds Are Bad

Dex-chan lover
PtimOK4l7sM.jpg

I like this kind of interactions in mangas

Group Leader
They really just teased us a big vampire meeting and then completely ignored it, huh?
I think the manga is telling us about the looming problem that's about to come. You can tell from the last page that she went to the nurse vampire to consult about her feelings towards the MC and if it's bad to suck his blood. It's all about consulting to the experienced vampires about a certain problem if you didn't notice.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Yamori is weird like that, he's not even particularly personable or super handsome, he's like an alien in a skin suit most of the time but people just find him extremely interesting and attractive, it's like he's already been a Vampire from the start.
It's been heavily implied throughout that he's fairly popular, despite his lack of attendance. He seems like a loner, but he's very friendly. His whole impetus for skipping school was that he just stopped feeling like it was worth it one day.

Dex-chan lover
I think the manga is telling us about the looming problem that's about to come. You can tell from the last page that she went to the nurse vampire to consult about her feelings towards the MC and if it's bad to suck his blood. It's all about consulting to the experienced vampires about a certain problem if you didn't notice.
And the series made sure to remind us of his half vampire status now as well.

Users who are viewing this thread