Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 177 - Nosebleeds Are Bad

Dex-chan lover
I know we found out in previous chapters but its always fun to see that he is actually pretty popular at his school, its a nice twist given on how he acted in the beginning I imagine most people thought the opposite, Its a nice contrast.
Yamori had a harem of girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
They really just teased us a big vampire meeting and then completely ignored it, huh?
Also, calling her Sacchan is fine, but Saki is problematic?
"Sacchan" is a nickname that she uses with friends.
"Saki" is her first name, and in Japan, calling someone by their first name ONLY is a sign of closeness.
Calling someone of the opposite sex by their first name is something only couples would do.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but point out how oddly small he looks compared to the bed here

Call-of-the-Night-ch-177.jpg

Dex-chan lover
that last page is totally bait, she's gonna be creepy next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Yamori is weird like that, he's not even particularly personable or super handsome, he's like an alien in a skin suit most of the time but people just find him extremely interesting and attractive, it's like he's already been a Vampire from the start.
I just considered the possibility that Kou's father was a vampire, but then I remembered that Nazuna still has a sun allergy.

...maybe his grandfather?

I can't help but point out how oddly small he looks compared to the bed here

Call-of-the-Night-ch-177.jpg
The eternal shota. You remember how he looked, sitting down next to Akira (ch. 106, p.16)?

Kou's unlucky in a way-- he met Nazuna while being that short, and he'll be stuck at that height if he manages to be fully vamp'd.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought this was gonna be an Azami and Susuki focused chapter, cuz I love those two, then it was all Yamori and ZzzZzzZzz

Dex-chan lover
Hyped to see what the slow burn we currently get will unfold into!

Users who are viewing this thread