Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 192 - That's Fucked Up

Double-page supporter
She will suck his blood when he is in the half vampire state. Then we have 3 options:

1 - Nazuna turns human by sucking a "vampire" and Kou loses his half vampire state;
2 - Nazuna turns human by sucking a "vampire" and Kou turns into a full vampire;
3 - Nazuna stays a vampire and Kou turns into a full vampire.

Dex-chan lover
Ah...
I see
It wasn't that bad. I thought it was fine. In broad strokes those final chapters aren't very different from what's happening here.
They ended up together and promised to be married. Not really a downer or anything. Just ends when it needs to, doesn't overstay it's welcome, and I guess doesn't have enough kissing for some.

Dex-chan lover
8 chapters? fr, feels like it's getting axed I'll be real with ya'll.
Not really. I don't think this fight will take any longer and only problem left will be Nazuna's blood refusal which is directly tied to the overall issue of her falling in love. 8 chapters is plenty of time if the pacing is correct and mangaka can stick the landing.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh yeahhh 8 chapters to go time to end this the way the other works were ended in a pretty terrible fashion

Dex-chan lover
In b4 this fight takes up 7 chapters and we'll get a vague open ended wrap-up in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The entire manga.

I read someone comment saying the manga got cancelled, but I can see how the author has been wrapping up the manga for a few chapters.
ah yes, the mangaka have clear ending plan and didn't want it go on and on, yet the reader will goes "IT GOT CANCELLED!?"
The manga is popular, the anime have good reception, i thinks its more on,
the editorial department have tried to ask the mangaka to keep it a bit longer and the mangaka said "No".

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the mangaka have clear ending plan and didn't want it go on and on, yet the reader will goes "IT GOT CANCELLED!?"
The manga is popular, the anime have good reception, i thinks its more on,
the editorial department have tried to ask the mangaka to keep it a bit longer and the mangaka said "No".
Yeah, I feel this is the way it happened.

And I am actually happy about this. I've seen/read other creative material that should have ended way earlier than it did.

Yeah, I feel this is the way it happened.

And I am actually happy about this. I've seen/read other creative material that should have ended way earlier than it did.
yeah same, too many manga go on for too long instead of just ending on a high note

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, good old "MC beats effortlessly the "rival/annoying" character and humilliates him" thing.

Dex-chan lover
Hope we got some oneshots for the other characters one day. They seem too interesting not to have one.

Double-page supporter
MC knew Nazuna from months prior his arrival in the story.
you know what I think its bizarre?
In one of the chapters says that Kou and Nazuna has been hanging out for like.. 2 ou 3 months.. WHY??? Thats just too few for all that happaned, i think

Users who are viewing this thread