Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 18 Ch. 171 - I'll skip it today

Dex-chan lover
Dang what a dilemma huh?

So Nazuna is afraid of drinking Kou's blood now that she loves him.

But she still has to drink blood somehow.

She may end up drinking someone else's blood so she does not hurt Kou.

But that runs the risk of causing jealousy drama from Kou.

This is gonna get messy before it gets joyful again. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
When a human fall in love with a vampire, it seems like not really problem. But, when the vampire who falls in love with the human, that seem like a problem. Is it will affect Kou when Nazuna drink his blood in this state?

Also, that girl in black one-piece dress (sorry, I forgot her name), IIRC, she's actually a boy.

Dex-chan lover
When a human fall in love with a vampire, it seems like not really problem. But, when the vampire who falls in love with the human, that seem like a problem. Is it will affect Kou when Nazuna drink his blood in this state?

Also, that girl in black one-piece dress (sorry, I forgot her name), IIRC, she's actually a boy.
whats interesting is, one is irregularity and the other is half vampire. not particularly sure if theres any deeper meaning to that but ig we'll learn soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
I really like seeing her all fidgety and awkward with things and him just acting like he always did.
But seems like the more complicated implications of her being the one in love have started to settle.
At least we got a bit of sugar before the bitter stuff... That and this arc should be all about Kou and Nazuna, so thats also nice.

Users who are viewing this thread