Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A girl who would fail the romance exam for life

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of entering the scene Iron Man style, if you're just going to freeze in the end?

>Wants to fall in love with Nazuna
>Nazuna falls for him instead

Well played ningen

This makes me even more curious about vampire ecology. If they're all expert seducers who can charm people enough to turn them in a matter of days, they can reproduce way faster and easier than humans can. Without the traditional vamp weaknesses, why haven't they taken over the planet long ago?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the previous chapter end in the same way? With him telling them that he already knows how to became a vampire and he actually wants Nazuma to do the deed?

Dex-chan lover
@squerl why give out all that power? Why not use that power to be on top and have your cattle serve you in more ways than 1. While yes it'd probably benefit humanity greatly since it seems there are no real downsides we've seen yet. The rich and powerful stay so because they keep secrets and crush opponents to stay on top I'm sure the vampires employ something similar. Would be easy for them to enslave rich men through those cheesy pay to date clubs the japanese have

@squerl this means consent laws exist within the vampire world. There might be stronger humans (vampire hunters) if plot wants it. In fact, with the way thinks explained so far, the universe has lots of potential of developing.

Dex-chan lover
What a keeper. These romance chapters are so good

I'm gonna be so mad if author won't deliver or introduce some weird NTR shit later

Dex-chan lover
her super hero entrance was so cool, sadly she heard him hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread