Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Unfair

Dex-chan lover
When a (middle school?) kid calls you out on your bullcrap and manages to fix things...

I really like the whole aesthetic of this chapter. All the little panels just add up and make a great, comfortable atmosphere. They're talking about killing and shit but this is still one of the most chill manga chapters I think I've read

Edit: How the fuck did I fuck up my L and K keys am I some kinda retard?

Fed-Kun's army
So they're cool with the mess the vampire did in the previous chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@Welp0114 I think there is enough harem manga out there that not every single one with more than 1 woman in it doesn't have to be a harem

Fed-Kun's army
This is the chapter that made me feel FLCL vibes. At the end things aren't better, but at least they're not worse

Dex-chan lover
This arc was good, actually had progress and things happen. Hopefully we have more of this.
So many of these types of series just keep wheelspinning and it gets frustrating.

Group Leader
yep, that's it. this manga's fantastic. i was a little worried about where things were going in this arc, but it's fantastic.

Double-page supporter
I legitimately thought this manga would take a completely different turn. I like this manga a lot more now. Props to the author.

Dex-chan lover
To those who were talking trash last chapter, we finally have some substance in this story, let's appreciate that a little bit

Also, is that Nazuna cosplaying as Notary? This author sure know how to draw hot outfits... Damn

Users who are viewing this thread