Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Unfair

Double-page supporter
So, what is a servant in the end ? Doesnt look like he lost self control, personnality or humanity to me

Dex-chan lover
@XelaOozaru I'm assuming its a variety of different things depending on the conditions when they become a servant. I think that some servants might lose their humanities and personality if thats what the vampire wanted and if they were unwilling, on the other hand he turned out fine because it could have been that he and she were willing that more or less saw each other on the same level rather than an actual master-slave relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she just wanted someone different for once, but because of what she's like she just ends up turning him into the exact thing she hates. Thats friggin rough having to confront that it's your fault.

Double-page supporter
everyone complaining last chapter on how this arc is stupid but the ending was actually really nice.

Bic

I have no fucking clue what's goin on lmao. So basically she's bored cuz all her relationships with humans turn into romance so she was hooked to this guy who wasn't romantically interested in her. Then he became insane because she was his only friend and he was confused on whether he was in love or not, so he always wanted to be with her to reaffirm his feelings which caused her to be distant and think he was the same as the other humans all along. Something I'm missing lol?

Users who are viewing this thread