Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - You know about vampires?

Dex-chan lover
@mister_nobody
that man could be a thrall, a lower level vampire subordinate which more ferocious and beastly. that why Kou said it's not like a regular vampire and more dirty

I never find a case where vampiric creatures turn back to human after not drinking blood in set amount of time. rather, they went berserk. he might hold himself since he didn't like to hurt other, since he said "don't wanna be seen" while in that state

the detective onee-san is kinda suspicious too, the vamp dude got hurt after sucked her blood. she might be a youkai(?) with acidic blood, or priest with holy attribute

Dex-chan lover
yes. women are the best. When they poop, it smells like flowers, unlike men.

Double-page supporter
You know for how quick everything went, Kou was being pretty badass back there with his reaction on how dangerous the situation is.

This is definitely getting more interesting, I wonder what is actually wrong with that stranger.

Now we confirmed complex writing..Goddamn it's so worth to read this. As common concept story as it may be, the execution is close to perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
so she smokes in order to deal with vampires?

cool, she's killing and saving people around her

What I am really curious is, the aftermath of this event. I mean, that's a grown up person and "possibly" dead in a school.
How will this detective "clean up" this vampire hunt? (Well, she can burn the body, though, but that's just boring lol)
Because you know in this universe, vampire is like a legend being, they did not "exist" in common society.
So basically, these vampire hunter has some way to erase their activity from the public, and I can only see it as a secret large organisation. This detective might be a part of them.
So with this possibility, the narative will be expand more deep to Vampire vs Humanity.
I guess?

And that vampire is definitely the missing teacher.

What if the guy is a deformed "Husband" a vampire feed on him for a year, but didn't do the proper conversion.

Oh no I catched up, I just had to start reading when there's a cliffhanger and things are getting hella good... ;---;

Aggregator gang
just a guess but if she really is a vampire hunter then the cigs she smokes probably has like anti vampire shit and that stuff gets into her blood and thats how she kills(?) them

Dex-chan lover
"Do you know about vampires?"
"Nope! Cant say we do and it's past our bedtime, so we gotta go."

Users who are viewing this thread