Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - You know about vampires?

@ShipfusEnthusiast I guess she really does resemble Oshino in a way that she's a chill specialits who deals with supernatural shit and acts casual but she lacks that hawaian shirt 😤

Dex-chan lover
Waaait a minute folks, we might be jumping into conclusions. It's possible this guy only had rabies!
He might need immediate medical attention :eek: and the detective lady might just be a physician who loved horror stories...

Er, who knows, right? Haha.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, all that smoking must've been for the purpose of making her blood unsavory to vampires.

Double-page supporter
Given how any adults are in this manga, I'm betting that there's more alcohol than blood on her veins.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she's a fly trap for vampires.

Also. That's hot.

Dex-chan lover
Is the guy like some ghoul that was created cus he couldn't fall in love?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane my guess is that he was trying to resist the hunger, and that's why he didn't enjoyed the usual vampire perks

Dex-chan lover
Okay people, let's see what we can see.

The vampire guy was "constantly holding [himself] back" and "today was [supposedly] the final day" for him. Not to mention that he tried to shoo them away, or rather, "get [the] blood away." He also mentioned the incoming "rush," which I presume as the thing he's trying to hold back.

So here's my educated guess. The guy is defo a vampire, and he's abstaining from drinking blood. So far, we've never learned of what will happen if a vampire stops drinking blood altogether, but something is happening. Perhaps they will return to be a human, who knows? What I'm sure of is that the longer they abstain themselves from blood, the stronger the "rush." This brings me to my second point; an incredible thirst for blood. Perhaps that is the very reason why this nameless vampire guy abstains himself from drinking blood. Maybe, the first days of his vampire hood were fun and games, but he slowly turned into a monster as time went. I mean, that's kinda a trope already. So, in order to turn himself back to be a human, he stops drinking blood altogether. However, what gives him the idea of how to turn back, or rather, who? The detective lady said that, and I quote "Rumors sure are a mystery [to her]. It's like saying smoke can actually exist without fire." However, we know that when there's smoke, there's fire. My guess is that MC was deliberately led to go to the school at this particular time. Remember, Kou and Akira were invited by Mahiru, and Mahiru is associated with another vampire (go check chapter 23 and chapter 25) which I guessed as Kiku that was mentioned in chapter 22. My last point is; there is someone who plays in the background, pulling strings and making rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread