Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Let's talk about love

@PurpleCiitrus That's the thing. If a person even merely states that he's not into the same sex, all hell breaks loose, people get offended, and he gets labeled as a bigot. They want you to be either bi or gay, and to state that you aren't either of those is akin to blasphemy. After all, how can you not be into the same-sex, right? Even speaking about it is difficult because one "wrong" step leads you to get canceled.

(Also, the sole fact that he finds the trap cute should be proof enough that he's straight because the trap looks like a girl.)

Double-page supporter
Y’all getting all worked up over if its gay to compliment your homie’s face is real interesting to watch.

That being said, whats wrong with what kou said? If your friend looks cute you can say he’s cute looking if you want. Hell this is especially true if that person looks effeminate in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to try and make a more nuanced reply but nah.

Abandon all hope ye who enter this thread

A nigga can say his homie look good, without wanting to fuck his homie. It's a matter of objectivity. You might not want to fuck the trap, or you might, but we all got to face the fact the nigga cute. That's not a gay observation unless you tryna smash.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping on some decent comments to read that'd get me laughing or thinking.
I dunno why I consistently set m'self up for disappointment like that.

Also, people, this trap vampire outright admitted to brainwashing people into being his thralls. I doubt they give two flying fucks about norms.

<walla woosh, wave of a wand> ( ´・・)ノ☆*: .。. now I'm gay.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Intruvious et all: Just a friendly warning. The discussion is veering into off topic personal beliefs instead chapter discussion. If you want to continue down this path, the general forums might be more adequate. I'll mark any more off topic and direct personal attack comments from now. Thanks!

@Kafka Well, it's been a few days already and I had forgotten about this discussion. But, thanks for the reminder/heads-up.

Yo, before I get my shit mixed, I'd like to reaffirm my thoughts on the matter. I'd like reiterate, that it's *perfectly fine* if mc ends up being gay for the trap, or traps falls in love with him (probably more likely), I really don't give a shit. I was just wondering, "well, isn't being 'true to his morals' just, y'know saying he's not into dudes?" I don't wanna go down the whole homophobia road thar everyone else seems to be preoccupied with, just tryna stay objective, like mc is.

People speaking about MC being gay and stuff.. To be honest, I suspect he's at least bi ever since that one time he was super fanboying over his best friend, lol. Whether he actually is or not tho, only the future can tell...

I really wonder how the whole vampire thing will go from now on, there's a lot of small things till now that I am really eager to see how they will be developed... For example, the person Mahiru was seeing before reconnecting with Kou and that little flashback vampire boi had with a sailor uniform in it(if I'm remembering all properly)... There's a lot more tho o3o

walnut brain: I like girls
normal brain: I'm bisexual
big brain: I like cute faces
galaxy brain: I am hell bent on liking one specific vampire friend and my sexual orientation would change to suit her

This MC is gay.
There's nothing wrong to be not INTO boys, author. You don't need to push this agenda that much. You didn't have to make MC gay. Not being gay is also OK.

I think the plot is all about MC gender. He's unsure of himself who he truly is. He's transitioning between man and girl, that's why he can't love and is sad. In the end, he'll become an immortal vampire transsexual sexing all vampire girls and men. Vampire trans ruler.

Why this comments the mc is 14 and he dont give a sh!t for anybody except his 2 firends is like the mc of highscore girlfriend where he dont know and dont care of romance until later

Do you know what that would be fun? If the people here stop getting lost in their desire to reiterate how virile and straight they are, or on the contrary to complain that the MC does not fuck every thing you set your eyes on.
We could put this cluster of yaoi fantasies and homophobic paranoia aside, to focus on the plot and how interesting and refreshing this MC is. That would be cool, huh?

Dex-chan lover
44 chapters of the MC being unable to love and all it took was one chapter for people to label him as gay or bi, Aces really don't exist huh.... My take from it it's that he's demi which is super refreshing and that is the important part, not reenforcing hegemonic gender rules is a huge plus

Dex-chan lover
@Mattopui Your suggestion sounds so... reasonable... i dont trust it, where is the exaggerated self-insertion? I can't trust something if i dont feel it is a blatant cluster fuck of self inserted fantasies.

If we start being reasonable where things will go, it will be anarchy, we may even start to be........ understanding... OH GOD just thinking that we could reach such a point gives me shivers.

Jokes aside, dont waste your time taking notice of these types, people forgot how to take subtlety and just appreciate the journey of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread