Yofukashi no Uta

Dex-chan lover
Everything about this manga is so mundane but I don't know why I can't stop reading it. I'm not sure if I like the mc or not but sometimes his way of thinking feel like it's exactly the same as mine.

This is a weird one.

I'm pretty sure it's more embarassing to be told "I want to love you" than to have someone say "I love you", especially in front of all your friends.

Dex-chan lover
Easy on the eyes, heart and soul. Just two awkward people here.

This story is as bland and generic as they come tbh, but it's not bad tho ig???? I'm not sure lol but I like her character design at least.

Dex-chan lover
why is this tagged ecchi the most nsfw thing we saw was nazuna wearing a bikini top

I really like this manga, the nightly atmosphere is good. Definitely a step-up from Dagashi Kashi.

This is so surprisingly fucking good. The art is great, the pacing and story are on point. I didn’t expect to like this so much.

anyone can tell what type of coat nanakusa is wearing??? I kinda want one :V

@Xehala probably something along the line of a technical jacket(don't know if it's actually the coat thingy name, sry), right? image search it, and some looks close to this thing, close not perfect match. Actually came across many of pic that resembles this one on pixiv, also search it but mostly just got tagged only as "jacket" else not even tagged, so i might be wrong tho'. But yeah, that coat look neat. it looks big, but probably nanakusa's just that small, and the coat's a size bigger than her since it can emphasize cuteness.

@Myst tbh it looks more like a hooded sleeved cloak than a jacket
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/ba/56/61ba569ad5d559465d946780d6a51d0c.jpg

I want this to get an anime adaption so badly. If the music is done correctly it will add a lot to the mood.

I don't think you can solve mental illness by just being really really understanding, Kou-san.

Users who are viewing this thread