Yofukashi no Uta

Yeah, she's a gal. After doing some additional research I'm now 99% sure that's the case.

...and yes, I do creep myself out thinking about how much time I'd wasted on this, but whatcha gonna do. There's not that much legit work to be done anymore, with plague maiden currently roaming the world and whatnot.

I really like these 2 together. It has some moments that you can see their relationship grow, but most of the time is funny situations, with crazy phrases/faces of her, while he ends up seeing things her way, like a 8yo kid wanting to have fun, improving the funny situations. Idk, I just love this shit so much xd

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly very cute...

The art style and theme makes you think to some of the manga that appears in the sexual violence or smut tags but really the ecchi is super light and honestly just the kinda sexy clothe kind of ecchi....

Most of the type it's very wholesome, we got some theme that look serious but are actually some that coudo be used in any school life slice of life scenario...

The art style made me think something dark is happening but really the author is just that good at playing with the settings, this manga is really just wholesome as hell...

Surprisingly wholesome, good plot, good characters, chill slice of life with just enough out of the ordinary to make it engaging

Binged through to the most recent chapter in one sitting, whew

@migh There is no romance in this manga as I see it. Just awkward moments that a confused teenager has.
It's not slice of life, too active for that. Even action is a strong word for this passive manga.
Sure its way overrated like everything on MD but its still a decent manga 6/10

Just realized why i love this series, its give me random shit vibe that i had back when i read (sadly-hiatus) abnormal kei joshi, just less fucked up

Sorry for bad eng

I've always been a fan of slice of life and this is a pretty unique approach to it with a mix of lewd and comedy. I can relate to manga in some situation excluding the loli vampire ofc. Also, I'm pretty sure mc won't be vampire in the end and he will actually find his goal he is looking for.

Nazuna's character design is so damn good. And the Aussie shitpost style Tonikaku Scans have gone for actually fits the tone perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of soul searching and looking for purpose in this, really hope the romance angle gets developed more and doesn't end up nowhere

Oh it is from the author of Dagashi kashi. I was kind of thinking the main characters look similar.

Dk had a nice cast but I couldnt really get into it because nothing ever changed in the story.

Im enjoying this manga more because it feels like its actually going somewhere. Mc has a goal, a time limit and his relationship with Nazuko is changing a bit.

Also the translator is doing a great job.

-

Im lowkey worried about the story slowing down. It looks like we are going to get a side story for each of the vampires, which is what, at least 20 chapters maybe? Ehh...

Fed-Kun's army
@plastic_sludge I definitely will think that we will get side-stories of the vampires. I think that is fine, and you should too.
The author is having a lot more fun doing this series, doing fanart of nana on twitter, so he'll want to do fanart of the vampires.

And, by getting a look at the other vampires, the readers and hard boner detective will have a deeper understanding of when he becomes a vampire. It'll be kinda one-note if he turned into one so fast. Moreover, the story will continue just like before––goofing off and stuff. But, the author might want to write about what big boner will do as an adult/vampire.

@plastic_sludge yeah, I agree. Though, I doubt the author will do something like that w/ dagashi as an example. The only other way I think is that the author decides that Night Crawlers will a battle shonen manga.

Users who are viewing this thread