Yofukashi no Uta

@SweatyBrie

Oh yeah! I think Ive seen some of the art before I found this manga.

But still... I just think that introducing more characters distracts from the main thing.

@monka188 Is there any delays with translation or your schedule? (not pushing or anything, am just curious) As you guys are my only source of translation for the story since i cant understand the raws

I'm constantly surprised with the direction the author goes with this. How he hasn't ran out of non-cliche ideas is amazing

I thought that mahiru was trying to bait his friends to a vampire
the girl who was with him
instead we got a bloody teacher lol

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me if the ecchi tag is there for a reason or it was added becouse there was a thing once or twice.

Double-page supporter
lol is this gonna turn into a senryuu situation scan-wise (EN), I hope not. I really enjoy this series.

OMG DKJFHKDJFHKDJF THE WAY IT'S SLOWLY GETTING DEEPER EVERY CHAPTER. DJKFHKDJHKDGJHGF YAYYYY Thank you for translating!!! <3

I loved this manga it reallyy connects with me or kinda fills a wish and the characters are so adorable and charismatic!!

Aggregator gang
@Kromwulf it got turned into biweekly but there's around three to four raw chapters as of right now but it may change in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread