Yofukashi no Uta

would something like this ever get an english physical release? i mean the art is so damn good i want a copy

Dex-chan lover
this author really know how to make a normal pose or act feels so unrealistically ecchi

I mean, Dagashikashi is good, and Tejina-senpai kinda okay, but this one is gold

@Shane508404 I didn’t notice her eyes till i read that comment and now im crying LOL

I binge read all of it so far and god damn do I wish there was more to read. Anyone know anything similar to this?

Again with with this artist. Story is great and the art is top tier for me, super unique style. 9/10

Fed-Kun's army
did Tonikaku Scans drop this manga(v2.0)? I mean, only 40/46 chapters translated and they haven't translated a chapter for 3 weeks;..

RIP translation. does anyone even remember this manga..a new group needs to pick up this manga aSaP>/

I hope that the next time ``Tonikaku Scans`` release a chapter they will release more than 1 chapter,,

Dex-chan lover
I thought I knew this art from somewhere. Dagashi Kashi huh? Guess it's time to quit procrastinating and read the latter so I can start this. Hopefully the ecchi tag is more honest this time around. Hotaru is cute, but that series was hardly ecchi. : /

Dex-chan lover
Kotoyama has finally struck gold with a story worth his art-style. Really enjoying this so far.

I started reading this expecting some slice of life comedy normal stuff but the story turns out to be more and more serious and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread