Yofukashi no Uta

@knight_evangel it's not ecchi in terms of blatant fanservice, there's just cute girls and some sexy situations. This is way more about the story and a sort of "growing to understand the world and other people"... While meeting some interesting vampire girls and reconnecting with old friends.
If all you want are panty shots and cleavage, you're better off going elsewhere to fap. This is very much like dagashi kashi, just with darker tones and a somewhat more serious atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
@lolikoki

Nah dude, you can't say "in terms of". It's either ecchi or not. Tags are tags for a reason. lul

I think something like Amano Megumi or To Love Ru or maybe Negima when i hear ecchi.

I wasn't even talking about that other stuff you're mentioning to me for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
@lolikoki I just think the comments about fapping was unnecessary. Clearly you have some sort of previous argument with someone that is affecting the way you're talking with me, so I think I'll end the exchange here. If someone else decides to couch for you maybe I'll unblock you, but I won't be seeing your posts from now on. Just another stick-up-the-arse MD user I don't have to see.

P.S. I love Dagashi Kashi.

@knight_evangel do whatever you want. You shat all over this manga and made it clear in your original post you were only interested in the lewd qualities. This isn't the manga to read for lewd stuff. Getting upset at me for giving you the answer is your personal problem. I don't have a stick up my ass, I'm just answering your question and then dumbing it down for you, since you didn't understand it normally. If you haven't blocked me yet, please do, I'm frankly sick of people who can't follow very simple explanations and straight answers to questions.

Power Uploader
Fan art from author of "I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking!"
https://twitter.com/rayrei1414/status/1309748291551207426
Ei0oVQcU8AA_1Iv.png

Contributor
@Hasya
Hopefully that means the mangaka (Rei) is feeling better, if he's up and drawing fanart for a fellow mangaka (Kotoyama).

it´s been 2weeks(320 hours) since the last chapter only 43/51 chapters translated........

Double-page supporter
Tonikaku Scans droppred this manga right? i mean, it's been so long since the last update..

This manga is great. I love the grey morality of the vampire characters. Also Nazuna-chan is a totally QT.

@knewworld It seems that they need a typesetter for this one.Its mentioned in the credits page of the latest chapter of tonikaku kawaii.I guess that means they are are going to continue translating this :)

Users who are viewing this thread