Yofukashi no Uta

wait its WEEKLY??? why tf are the uploads so slow? i mean i appreciate that translating is hard work but jeez

ah i didn't mean to come off so harshly, what i mean is from what ive seen the series is really popular, that last bit i added onto the end was admittedly really unnecessary though

as someone who spends his nights awake pretty late, and always being conscious about how bad it is for my health, this manga oddly makes my lifestyle more enjoyable

@aaaabababab

Translators translate without significant compensation, they don't owe readers anything, especially not to readers who do not support them.

It's the same as you picking up someone else's litter off the ground. You aren't obligated to do so. Other people enjoy the benefits of a cleaner place, but you are not obligated in any way to pick up their litter.

If you really want to read it so badly, go and google translate the raws.

Double-page supporter
this manga is fucking good guys. the writing is great and the art is amazing. the characters are likable and well developed. stumbled across a gem fr

One of my favorite Mangas I've read. Love the character designs, especially the way the eyes are drawn. Wish more Mangas had characters with sharp eyes instead of round ones.

compared to other manga, this one is one of the few masterpieces, literally.
Despite all the chill atmosphere, besides being 100% pure aesthetic and a new kind of slice of life, there is the lore.

Developing slowly between various bullshit feeding the story with the introduction of different characters this manga is divine.

btw there are absurd manga like this that you can read while waiting for Yofukashi no uta:

- Rebuild World (9/10 literally)
- Chainsaw Man (10/10 legendary)
- Horimiya (10/10 2nd best romcom, comes out the anime in 2021)
- Pseudo Harem ( 10/10 full romcom fluffy)
- Genghitsu no yuusha (9/10 realist and logical hero)

your welcome.

SHE’S DOING IT. BOTH OF THEM ARE FINALLY GOING FOR IT! AND IT ONLY TOOK 47 CHAPTERS.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. I have difficulty articulating why I'm not really into this. It's one of those where I want to like it more than I actually do. I guess I'm just not really into the slice of aspect. I appreciate the kinda unique blend of slice of life, plot, and atmosphere that it's going for, it just doesn't really grab my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread