Yoimiya Nagi ga Mane ni Yashoku o Tsukuru Wake

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 2, 2023
Messages
59
This is like the 3rd similar new manga I saw. The other 2 were at a laundry shop and a bar.

Not complaining but I get confused easily.
 
Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
5
This is like the 3rd similar new manga I saw. The other 2 were at a laundry shop and a bar.

Not complaining but I get confused easily.
See You at the Laundromat Tonight (Kon'ya Coin Laundry de Aimashou)

Your spot on I thought it was that same manga initially, the female lead looks very similar.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 2, 2023
Messages
59
See You at the Laundromat Tonight (Kon'ya Coin Laundry de Aimashou)

Your spot on I thought it was that same manga initially, the female lead looks very similar.
The third one with the bar is Unwinding with the Aloof Girl at the Standing Bar (Tachinomi Izakaya de Kuudere Downer-kei Joshidaisei ga Tonari ni Kuru Hanashi)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top