Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The cat-eared woman and life & death negotiations

Someone might be disappointed, but ch 4 is more on the comedy side 😁( besides ...I doubt we'll see the real ntr happening :D )

Fed-Kun's army
@Risuma nah its just proof they are civilised^^ if you take a look at the world you will notice the more advanced humans are the less children they will have

mrf

I rate NTR story "Not a fan it can exist and i don't care" why all the hate?

Not talking about reality so don't mention it. I don't bring fiction into reality. I just search why people hate NTR most of it because they hate the idea it can be real.

Dex-chan lover
@Risuma

If anything, NTR manga (atleast the ones i've read) has a lot more internal finishes, but they don't necessarily feature the pair long enough to show the results.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf It doesn't really matter what it is, if people don't like it they complain about it even if it's generally completely avoidable. I once said to some guy that was bitching all over a thread on this site about ShindoL that I wasn't a fan of his stuff either but that doesn't mean it has no place out there for the people who do enjoy it. Live and let live, y'know? Their reply to me after that was neither worth reading or remembering. All I can really remember is that they accused me of being a fan of ShindoL despite what I said. Like I had to hide my tastes to defend them or something.

Probably better to just not engage with people that are frothing at the mouth about stuff they dislike I guess. The recommendation for dealing with narcissists is to not deal with them, after all, and someone who thinks the world should revolve around them and their specific tastes 24/7 in all places, well they sound pretty narcissistic.

mrf

@Glomoro
Hey hey i get it but I'm here to see chaos. I'm that person on the background photobombing people. What kind of person that doesn't go to the comment section eating popcorn to enjoy the chaos.

*eating popcorn.
"want some?"

Dex-chan lover
@mrf I can understand that sentiment even if I don't see the appeal myself. Which is getting kind of vaguely meta here since we're now two people agreeing to disagree about our view on watching other people agreeing to disagree or not agreeing to disagree.

Dex-chan lover
The honour of humanity!
+
I think it would've been better if they kept reason for death sentence ambiguous.

Users who are viewing this thread