Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Siblings & The Demon King

@TwistedMint
Hi, was just asking if you could upload a better version?
I mean, the rule "don't lewd the loli" was smashed to wonderful pics.

well, lil sis a shitty and scary creature ya see, no matter how older you are, no matter you are man or woman, lil sis is too wickedly dominating, ahhh, bad memories, please someone brainwash me to forget those things

Dex-chan lover
Finally. Another somewhat hot girl after the Hobbit.

Edit: Demon Lord obviously. Just in case someone thought I meant the sister.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the little sister definitely seems to be an annoying character. Hopefully we don't see much of her.

Double-page supporter
Well when they mentioned the sister, I recall the MC saying he got tired of her sarcastic and condescending attitude towards him. Then seeing him worry more about his sister than the actual demon king, got me worried lol
And it turns out.. could she actually be yandere ?

man, her calling out the wrong demon king could of ended badly, really badly. MC needs to get rid of her lol. Cause we know she will fuck up again. I also dont know where this hero talk come from tho. asif. Thats just so timingly convenient.

Dex-chan lover
"tedious sibling(s)" has to be one of the most beta stuff, along with "2d only", "tsun more than dere" and "muh sacred idol".

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna comment before I get to see the sister and demon king. They're gonna fall in love and move back to their world like how prisoner/beastgirl did.

@Rin2k
Yeah we've had NTR, virgin otakus who struck out despite being handed it directly to them and now an abusive younger sister that's now basically ruining a Loli girl and showing up the MC. How many more beta tropes are gonna be thrown in her?

Oh and the MC was basically told he could have Ram/Rem clones as his brides (BOTH!) and didn't do fuck all to catch that either.

Oh no, it seems that mangareaders are phimosismen afraid of any mention of sex! Whou would have guessed! ;)

Dex-chan lover
It seems no series is safe from shitty lolis.
It was almost reaching the point where I could just about ignore the stupidity, but then it just had to ramp back up.

First Chapter: "Only three people, and only one is appropriate, and in only this location!"
Second Chapter: "You can actually leave the location, but only if you're close together... and also naked for no reason. p.s. Here is the 2nd person anyway."
Third Chapter: "Here is the third person. We're getting rid of him. Also his wife has said she is coming back to fuck you dead, but there is probably no continuity so who cares?"
Fourth Chapter: "We made medicine so more people can do it."
Fifth Chapter: "Oh, there was a 4th who can do it afterall. And it is your sister, the psycho bitch."

I wonder what they'll invalidate next.

Users who are viewing this thread