Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Siblings’ Friendly Negotiations with the Demon King

Dex-chan lover
This man truly is the representation of humanity.
+
@Drifter Makes you wonder how previous generation weared those suits.

This was a joke I made before the real release :D

YKJCYak.jpg

Aggregator gang
How can you not back up those pieces treasures immediately... It hurt me too, cuz I have felt his pain.

Double-page supporter
Reason for fighting to bring back Onichan..yeah, by making his life miserable and treating him like he is a pain, not forgetting take away his most precious stuff his elves posters...you monster!
On a serious note, typical tsunderes. Tho I approve wincest in the plot. Author needs to handle it better than this. Rn I hate her alot. Her personality is so bitter.

... You'd think someone as scheming like her would understand her brother better than that.
Page 6 specifically, where she says "he started living alone so he could entertain otherworlders".
Meanwhile he was just trying to get out from his overbearing father, and I'm willing bet his sister.
He had no choice in becoming an ambassador, then again I doubt the father would have told her
that he forced his own son into such a position, also that we now know he lied about there
only being 3 people who could communicate with them, as his sister obviously can as a 4th.

... Aaaaaaaaaaaand I fear for this series if she's actually going to live with him, that's not the
kind of cockblock you can write around unless you write the character out of the story...
I wouldn't be surprised if she's carted off next chapter by the military and her father,
considering he's been willing to endanger his own son for good of both worlds he
should be more than willing to crack down on his daughter for endangering both worlds...

Dex-chan lover
Introduction of sister character can potentially ruin manga to the point of no return.

Dunno why author decided on this highly unnecessary move

Users who are viewing this thread