Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Siblings’ Friendly Negotiations with the Demon King

Group Leader
True story: I lost all my good 1,500 photos cute legal lolis and some good Ara Ara I cried for 3 days straight because my cousin dropped my phone into the bathtub she was 7

and this how history lost another .................. mensurable treasure to the abyss of rightness

Dex-chan lover
Not doing any backup for fap collection? What a noob

Dex-chan lover

Wouldn't powerups normally have some sort of clothing change to cover any important parts that are normally covered up , because if they're not covered up, they're in view of someone who they might not want to view them?

Also, both of them were pretty casual about him seeing them naked like that. Wonder what that implies about their personalities.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini I'd say if you're that worried about modesty in a life or death battle with the fate of worlds on the line, you don't deserve to have that kind of power.

@Hadski Definitely his own fault for the older stuff, but the new creepshots of the demon lord were just taken after all. Somewhat reasonable enough if he didn't have the chance for them yet. But only just about reasonable. Everyone and their mother pretty much has access to at least a little free cloud storage nowadays. Just press a button and boom, at least some of the treasures could have been saved.

meh, shitty imouto...I don't care if she's hot or whatever, her personality is one of the worst...

Users who are viewing this thread