Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Peace Negotiations with the elves in 4 ½ Tatami

XL

Dex-chan lover
Why are they constantly in their underwear? Why is HE not in his underwear? Suspicious.... I got my eyes on you, Author.... and the naked girls XD

barney-stinson.gif

Dex-chan lover
@XL

They started undressing after the booze came out. You can guess how it when down from there.

Though one thing that would've crushed the actual evidence he had, would be if they actually checked her hands. I mean, there's no way she would've been able to grip the handle from that position, and she wouldn't have fallen down like that if she stabbed herself standing upright. So she would've had to grip it by the blade. With force. Which means she would've had wounds in her palms from the blade.

They do something so fucked up to him and he's just cool about it? I'd be fucking pissed.

Dex-chan lover
@humbleoverlord @TsunKingFenris There's apparently evidence of at least one older publication using the word "hobbit" in reference to a diminutive folklore creature. Which makes the amount of successful lawsuits the Tolkien estate has fired off over the years for use of the word "hobbit" pretty hilarious/sad depending on how you want to look at it.

Oof, that took an unexpected dark turn there for a hot second.
Love that ending though, man knows what he likes.

Dex-chan lover
- Is the world peaceful?
Sure. You should visit Middle East sometime.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
You can grip the blade of a sword without cutting your bare hands and even fight with it.
https://youtu.be/vwuQPfvSSlo

Considering that the supposed plot is that the hobbit is trying to set the two elves up, she would have to be careful with cutting her hands by then.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth

I would argue it's a wholly different thing half-swording and trying to defend yourself against way bigger opponents unarmed

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
I would argue it's a wholly different thing half-swording and trying to defend yourself against way bigger opponents unarmed
I don't know what you mean by that, but the setup was that the hobbit made it look like she was killed in her sleep. There was no chance for her to defend herself.

You mentioned that if she was supposed to stab herself, she would have had to grip the blade with her hands and wound her hands in the process.
This is what you said,
I mean, there's no way she would've been able to grip the handle from that position, and she wouldn't have fallen down like that if she stabbed herself standing upright. So she would've had to grip it by the blade. With force. Which means she would've had wounds in her palms from the blade.
I argue that it's possible to safely grip the blade barehanded.

Then again, I was reacting to your comment from 2 months ago, so you probably don't remember the context. Sorry about that.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth

Ah, in that case.

Then consider her armlengths, and the fact that she was lying down.
How likely is it that she would've been able to thrust the sword with enough force from a prone position to kill her without making any sounds with her armlengths which would barely be able to hold onto the tip / point of the sword ?

As for the video you showed, that featured one hand held about halfway down the sword, the other near the hilt / guard. She would've had to hold both hands near the sword tip, and then somehow gather enough power with that grip to stab herself. Whether she would've actually been able to hold the sword stable and straight while stabbing herself is another thought as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
How likely is it that she would've been able to thrust the sword with enough force from a prone position to kill her without making any sounds with her armlengths which would barely be able to hold onto the tip / point of the sword ?
She need not have the single thrust go all the way to her back. She can push the sword deeper into her abdomen. She also has gravity to help her.

Whether she would've actually been able to hold the sword stable and straight while stabbing herself is another thought as well.
Well, she'd have to focus on the balance and angle more if she wanted to keep the sword standing straight up while it's embedded in her. She only needs to pierce halfway in before pushing the sword deeper.

Either way, she can only fail to keep the sword stuck in her if she didn't push deep enough or she gets the angle wrong. She will still be able to fatally wound herself without cutting up her hands gripping the blade.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's goddamn right about that recording.

Never let opportunity come to pass!

--

"Is this world peaceful?"

well.. we could say we are peacefully trying to end each other... and our history is quite the interesting one if I may say.

Dex-chan lover
The main issue with this story is that particles from their skin should have material from the other world, so if there was any contamination that allowed that to move to an area outside, that may cause the same or a lighter version of the scenario they were attempting to avoid. The only other reason I can think of is that something to do with a soul or similar is the reason, because magic by it's nature should be attached not only to the elves, but also the particles emitted by their skin.

Dex-chan lover
Why don't you tell them just 75 years ago this world was at war and 85 million people died. LOL

Double-page supporter
There will probably never be peace with the human race.

Dex-chan lover
The hell? They were pretty unapologetic about that trial.

Users who are viewing this thread