Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Peace Negotiations with the elves in 4 ½ Tatami

Double-page supporter
I feel like he should getting compensated more than being allowed to live in a 4.5 tatami mat apartment lol

Dex-chan lover
first chapter, and it's already have good balance of comedy, fanservice, and seriousness.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way that suicide is possible or plausible. Even a murder doesn't add up because she had to get instakilled with a stab to the gut to not release a blood curdling scream to wake up everyone. What were these guys thinking to not have camera recording equipment in that room to begin with when these people wouldn't understand they're being monitored?

@RamenRider it was a test and they aren't humans. Since we have nothing concrete to prove it she could have been stabbed and not scream. Suspend your disbelief for at least one second.

I almost that this was gonna turn into hentai when I saw them saying let’s watch sex.

Dex-chan lover
if you're reading this comment section, you have sinned

welcome to the club pal, enjoy your stay

this is the most enjoyable mc to read. Smart ,relatable, and has a normal goal(and perverted to an acceptable level). Cant wait to read this whole thing

When she said hobbit it reminded of that British dude rapping lmao💀, and my man has a same interest in blond, big cup elves lol....it’s not bad it pretty good.

Yeh

... only millions? I can name numerous conflicts on the spot that took tens of millions of lives, and that guys saying only a million have died in wars, ever

Dex-chan lover
The logic of the whole situation is utter nonsense, but the series premise seems decent enough to suspend disbelief for now.

Users who are viewing this thread