Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

Author couldn't stop themselves at just dropping NTR lightly into the story, they finally are going all out and I'm sure will come up with a bullshit excuse later to justify their NTR.

NTR = DROP

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is pretty meh bait ntr :/

@Iskarioth lol nice self-righteous attitude. Anyone is entitled to like what they want, not you nor me has the right to say anything about it, end of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k LOL Nope. You talk big on the internet but you woulnd't declare to the world that you like that shit in public and for good reason. If you read about rape and enjoy it that means most sane people will stay the fck away from you, same about NTR, mindbreak etc. This is not subjective. Your destructive desires aren't. Any psychologist would tell you that you have issues. Again, this is NOT a matter of personal taste. You are free to read anything you want, yes, but will get judged for it and rightly so.

I need i clarification. Dude is single, the girls too. This was the autor's dick move, but Is it really NTR?

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth lol when you insisted with "psychologists would tell you...", you lost me. Seriously, this is a kink, no one would do anything you describe because they're facing jail time (unless they're mentally ill, in which case they would be in a mental institution long before anything of the sort happens). It's incredible what people can come up with nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k You say a "kink" to make it sound harmless but it's essentially similar to pedophilia (or rape for that matter as it is part of it) which is a dangerous disposition that we as society strongly reject, for a reason. Even when we don't lock them up just for being that way - don't make it sound like it's "just" some fetish like BDSM or even scat. Those are "vicitimless" even when performed in RL. NTR is not, same as pedophilia. There's a distinct difference, because it involves harming others to gain sexual pleasure.

@Rin2k
Don't argue with a him like this Its not worth any more time to convince him just like you said people can like what they like lmao you and me might be fine with this shit but others are plain gonna argue bout it and take it out on you the more you talk.

@Iskarioth
We got your point you don't need to lecrure others of what you think this is a chapter comments section and not a place to discuss niceties also if you gonna do this shit and call out people do that IRL and lecture them too about that psychologist thing let's see how much they'll like you aswell.

B4 u 2 @ me I'll say this "Eat shit and read more Manga lmao"

Fed-Kun's army
The "new mc" is the type of guy I despise the most. Weak, stupid, whoever tried suicide for whatever reason is weak, there's always a way out...

And what's more he's taking advantage of someone else' girls and body.

If you enjoy this just go watch an hentai, Ecchi/Harem mangas are beautiful until you don't cross too much that line...

Users who are viewing this thread